It took us 4 years to find the perfect strategy and settings. We tried numerous of EA's and trade-copy-services though never got the right one and blown a lot of accounts. Our strategy is only active during the Asia session and has a fixed risk of 0.03 lots on USD 1.000,- with a SL of 10% per trade. We are not the holy grail and see the SL hit once in a while but on average we conclude the month in profit. We have multiple economy/forex specialists controlling the settings and sometimes even disable trading or closing trades manually. We only trade on the same 5 pairs because of extensive back-testing and stable and predictable results.
- What is the recommended broker? As you can see in our MyFxBook statement, our master servers are running on ICMarkets so in order to align and get the closes result possible, we do recommend ICM as a broker. Please use this link to register or ask your existing account to be moved to partner ID 7633 to manage our infrastructure costs
- Do I need to have MT4 running 24/7? Yes, we usually trade during the Asia session though we do require you to keep your terminal running 24/7. We do recommend using a VPS (Virtual Private Server). We host everything, including our master servers, at Cloudpulse so we do recommend using them as a provider. They have setup a "special" so you can have a "managed MT4" terminal that will be under our control. Otherwise the X1 desktop will do just fine and in both options, you copy from a local connection, faster than that is not possible!
- What is the recommended starting balance? You can start with just 500 Euro or Dollar. (The "Down Drawn" (open positions) will be higher than our master account as this has more balance than the recommendation).
- Can I control risk management? Yes you can. The copy software allows you to set your own risk management. You can set risk according to your balance versus the master balance, or set a scaling according to the master lot size. Even choice a fix lot size. All is explained in the installation email.
- How often do you trade? This is hard to answer as we are depending on a number of things (volatility, news events, Average movement of the past months) . Though its safe to say we trade (almost) every day!
- What account settings do I need? You need a "True ECN" account with a leverage from 500:1
- Is there a way you can host everything? Yes we can! Please use the contact form and include your starting balance to get the available options.
- Is there a way I could contact you? Of course, besides the "contact form" we have a group mailbox (info (at) ferrufx (dot) net).
Subscribe using the button below. You will receive an email with detailed instructions how to setup your account. You will be able to copy our trades within 12 hours after subscribing.
You will get the first two weeks free as a trial periodBy joining our service you agree to the following risk; Foreign Exchange market (FX, Forex) is very speculative in nature, involves considerable risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Therefore, before deciding to participate in off-exchange Foreign Exchange trading/Forex, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Investors should only use risk or surplus capital when trading Forex because there is always the risk of substantial loss. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Any mention of past performance is not indicative of future results. Account access, trade executions and system response may be adversely affected by market conditions, quote delays, system performance and other factors.